At the core of Marian Clinic and Marian Clinic Dental are people who are mission-driven. From Sister Mary Rosaleen, RN Patient Advocate, to an interpreter fresh from Mexico, each considers it a privilege to be a part of the work. Staff members are the “glue” that holds the daily operation together.
- Executive Director – Provides leadership and direction to staff and volunteers and ensures that all activities are consistent with the mission. Advocates for policies and practices that will benefit the uninsured.
Director of Development – Cultivates community resources that include friends and funds to support the mission.
- Financial Manager – Monitors budget and handles accounting procedures.
- Administrative Assistant – Provides support for administrative and development activities.
- Clinical Director – Oversees clinical operations.
- Staff Physician – Works alongside volunteer doctors to diagnose and treat patients.
- Nurses – Provide continuity of care through clinic visits, case consultation and health education.
- Nurse/Director of the Women’s Health Program – Guides women’s health services which include examinations, health screenings, education and natural family planning.
- Dentists – Provide preventative and restorative dental care along with education for healthy teeth and gums.
- Dental Assistants -Work with the dentists at chair side to help patients be as comfortable as possible during their dental visits.
- Receptionists – Greet patients and schedule their appointments.
- Office Staffers – Handle patient finances and the indigent medication program along with daily medical and dental office procedures.
- Interpreters – Assist Spanish-speaking patients.